TechFast Timber to Steel.
• Used for joining Timber to steel frame buildings.
• No.3 drill tip for self-drilling light gauge steel up to 5mm.
• Screw fitted with breakaway wings that create a clearance hole to protect thread from engaging timber when drilling through.
• Breakaway wings will ream a hole then break-off when they contact the metal surface to be drilled. Thread will then engage with metal.
• Torx compatible insert for a higher transmission of power.
• Improved countersinking from recessed ribs.
• Fire and corrosion resistant, protected by Elementech corrosion resistant coating, salt spray tested to 1000 hours.
• Complies with EU Safety, Health and Environmental requirements.