As a business, BB Fixings is the taking the spread of coronavirus (Covid-19) extremely seriously. Our priority remains the safety and wellbeing of both our people and customers.
BB Fixings has already implemented the following contingency plans to help provide continued support during these unprecedented and ever-changing times:
• We have a number of team members within the business working remotely across three offices ensuring no cross contamination
• Office staff are now working with a greater space between each workstation
• We have an agreed action plan should we need to work a 24-hour shift pattern of smaller groups within our logistics centre, to ensure continuity of supply. If this is actioned, we may be forced to provide a 48-hour delivery service for order placed late in the working day
• We have discussed with all relevant employees; what level of support is needed with schools closing or with vulnerable members of their family
• From w/c Monday 16 March, we have asked that external sales staff suspend all customer visits and that any meetings be held either via the phone or by using other means such as Skype or Microsoft Teams
• We highly recommend our customers have an online BB Fixings account to enable them to place orders should we need to reduce our team members
• In the event of branch closures, we have just rolled out our new "Direct to Site Delivery Service". Our Regional Business Consultants and BB Fixings teams at head office are on hand to provide further information or answer any questions
BB Fixings is proud of its industry leading support; often referred to as "The BB Fixings Hug" and we remain committed to providing this level of service. With these unique times we find ourselves in, we would simply ask that all our valued customers stay safe and well.